The handtufted carpet has now fully established its place in the carpet market. It is made in many forms – rectangular, round or individually shaped always of very high quality, various yarns and a free selection of design characterizes this handtufting technique:
- Yarn thickness up to Nm 0.3, with finer yarns multiple ends are used together
- Cut pile height from 12 mm
- Loop pile from 4 mm
- Waste or small cones of yarn can be used
- Free carpet size and form
- Daily production depends on the complexity of the design but is between 4 and 6 m²
Using our 30 years of experience we deliver these mature and fully proven machines which will enable you to realize your ideas and imaginations.
Who else can supply you the extensive Know-How? Our fast spare parts service and phone advise helps you in production. If wished, we offer you also technical assistance in your company.
We assist you also after sales with full service!
We also produce heads for robot tuft. For more information’s please see: